Modern Miracles Minister Training Program
Based on the teachings of A Course in Miracles
Modern Miracles Minister Training is a one year devotional program committed to the goal of inner peace and spiritual awakening. The program is available to both local participants and distance education students open to various online platforms for learning and collaboration. Registered Spiritual Ministers can officiate ceremonies, teach classes, facilitate group gatherings and support individuals in life transitions through spiritual coaching and mentoring. Many counsellors and healers feel that spiritual ministry deeply enhances their practices. Our Modern Miracles Training Program works with students to create practicum assignments that align with their passions and vision for ministry.
2018 Minister Training Program – Starts January 1st
Applications are now being accepted.APPLY FOR THE MINISTER TRAINING PROGRAM
The ultimate aim of our Minister Training Program is aligned with the goal of ACIM. It is our function and purpose to be happy! We are meant to experience peace, unconditional love, non-judgment, freedom from fear, and joy. We gather to heal the belief that we are separate from God and to extend the truth that we are wholly innocent, loved and forever safe in the peace of God.
The Modern Miracles Minister Training Program is as a one year devotional to God and the teachings of A Course in Miracles designed to educate and prepare students for work as Spiritual Ministers. We aim at moving students from theory to an experience of true inner peace, miracles, and the extension of God’s Love through our lives.
Rev. Lisa Windsor is committed to facilitating a powerful, inspiring and intuitive program that teaches the principles of the Course, exemplifies these teachings, and provides the platform for ministerial students to embody and experience what it means to live the message of ACIM. This program aims at integrating the teachings through the development of trust in God and the practical application of true forgiveness.
The training is directed towards ACIM students who have a deep desire to study, practice and live the teachings of the Course and then extend it’s amazing message of Love and forgiveness. The program supports spiritual seekers, healers, counsellors, coaches and others in related fields looking to integrate spiritual ministry as a way of life.
The Modern Miracles Minister Training Certificate qualifies graduates to register as Ordained Spiritual Ministers through the Canadian International Metaphysical Ministry (CIMM).
The Modern Miracles Minister Training Program starts on January 1, 2018. It will complete in a one year period or when students successfully complete the program requirements.
The program is divided into 3 Main Terms:
- 1st Term: January/February/March (Program Start)
- 2nd Term: April/May/June
- July/August: Self-study, assignments, practicum hours
- 3rd Term: September/October/November
- December: Focused on program completion, final assignments and graduation
Minimum Term Requirements include participation in:
- Daily ACIM lesson and readings
- Weekly Group Minister Training Calls
- Bi-Weekly one on one Mentoring Calls (30 minutes)
- 2 Modern Miracles Workshops per term based on the teachings of ACIM (Online Options Available)
- 4 Modern Miracles Study Groups/Meditation Groups/Movie Groups per term (Online Options Available)
Other Program Requirements include:
- Attendance at a Weekend of Miracles Retreat.
- A Workshop on Performing Weddings and Spiritual Ceremonies (Online option available).
- Completion of a final assignment and any outstanding written assignments.
- Completion of a practicum based on the unique goals of the ministry student.
- Completion of the ACIM Workbook.
Program Eligibility Requirements
Program eligibility will be determined through an application and Discovery Session process. The program requires a deep devotion to God and clear commitment to the process of healing the mind. Basic eligibility requirements include:
- An understanding of the teachings of A Course in Miracles and background studying the Course
- Strong resonance with the message of ACIM
- Commitment to ACIM as a spiritual path
- Commitment to starting and completing the Workbook of ACIM over the one year training (As a group we start with Lesson One on January 1st)
*Note: For new students of ACIM there are many opportunities for learning and development with Modern Miracles to prepare for eligibility in the program. If eligibility requirements are not met, a new timeline will be adapted to help individuals prepare for entry into the program.
- Fill out the application for the Minister Training Program.
- Submit application for review.
- You will be contacted to book a free Minister Training Discovery Session with Rev. Lisa Windsor to discuss eligibility and entry into the program.
Modern Miracles Minister Training program is based on the teachings of A Course in Miracles. The program is practical just as A Course in Miracles is practical. It works with the backdrops of our lives as the classroom for spiritual lessons and forgiveness opportunities. The lessons arise naturally as do the assignments. We naturally move from healing into extension work and our ministry represents our purpose. It is the way in which we extend God’s Love in our lives. Ministers in Training will learn spiritual coaching skills, speaking skills and leadership skills in preparation for Ministerial work. Students will practice:
- intuitive listening (3rd level listening)
- following Spiritual Guidance
- expression sessions (present moment honest expression)
- applying and teaching forgiveness
- heart led speaking
- solving problems with Spirit
- holding safe/confidential space
- supporting people through life transitions
- intuitive coaching
- asking for help and support
- participation in spiritual community
- creating and officiating weddings/spiritual ceremonies
- extending God’s Love through ministry practicum
Student will be assessed and supported through out the program through minister training calls and mentoring calls. Attendance will be tracked and recorded throughout the program and assignments must be submitted and assessed for completeness and comprehension.
Students are required to complete all term and program requirements as well as successful completion of the ACIM Workbook.
Modern Miracles will determine eligibility for graduation from the Modern Miracles Minister Training Program based on all of these factors and an overall preparedness as a spiritual minister. *Extra training, support, mentoring or practical application may be required before certification is completed.
The fees include everything needed for program completion:
- Minister Training Calls
- One on One Mentoring Sessions
- Modern Miracles Workshops
- Workshop on Weddings/Spiritual Ceremonies
- Weekend of Miracles Retreat
- Participation in Meetup Groups (ACIM, Meditation and Healing Circles, Movie Gatherings)
*Added fees will apply for additional workshops, one on one mentoring, weekend retreats.
One Year Program- 2 Options for Payment
- One payment of $5500 (CDN) by January 1st, 2018 (Save 10%)
- Twelve monthly payments of $500 (CDN) (due 1st of the Month starting January 1st, 2018)
*Plus 5% GST